NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Friday, February 10, 2012

Bad Habits-Everybody has some.

Today, I'm talking about bad habits. Everybody has at least one bad habit. Emily, Jake, Drake, Mike, and myself are here today to share our bad habits. Feel free to share your bad habits too!

Lindsay
  • Procrastination. -When it comes to school, I put the pro in procrastination.
  • Impulsive. -Sometimes, I have these impulsive sprees. It's like a shopping spree, but worse. Thinking things through can be a tough task sometimes!
  • What my Dad said: Not keeping my clothes put up. (Lame!)
  • What My Momma said: "I don't know where to start!" Haha, thanks Momma.
Emily
Hi everyone! When someone asks about your bad habits, it's hard to come up with some. Here are the ones I have (and a couple of Jake's too!)
  • One of my bad habits is that sometimes, I care too much about what others think.
  • I'm scared to speak my mind when it matters most.
  • I try to handle things on my own instead of asking for help when I need it.
Enough about me. Let's talk about some of Jake's bad habits that really irritate me sometimes.
  • He can be hard to talk to sometimes.
  • The littlest things can make him jealous. Who knew he was the jealous type?
  • Oh, who am I kidding? I love all of his habits- good or bad.
Jake
Such kind words, Sweetness. Thanks. :) I'll work on those habits. I, on the other hand, will not list any of Emily's habits. I'm just that nice. (That probably made Sweetness smile.) Let's see...my bad habits?
  • Occasionally, I get my priorities mixed up.
  • I take Sweetness for granted too much. (Thanks for all you do Sweetness!)
  • I have to agree with Emily. Sometimes, I talk when I should keep my mouth shut and listen.
  • I don't always handle things as I should.
Drake
Someone thinks I have bad habits? What?! I don't think I have any bad habits.

Jake
I can list some for you.
  • Talks too much.
  • Way too hyper early in the morning.
Shall I continue?

Drake
Those aren't bad habits. Those are just things that make me Drake. :p

Mike
  • Emily is my baby girl. I have to admit that pretty much let her do whatever she wants. I have a hard time saying no to my little girl. That's my biggest bad habit.
Lindsay
Well, I hope you enjoyed everyone sharing their bad habits. Except for Drake that is. :) What are some of your bad habits? Do you share any with us? Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!