NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Monday, November 7, 2011

Updates, Updates! Come get your updates!

You can now add the prequel to Sweetness on Goodreads! I'm excited to be working on it. The title is Bittersweet. I haven't picked a cover yet. I'm waiting to get further in the writing process before I decide on that, but I know that is the title for this prequel. I can't wait to share it with you! As it says on Goodreads, this will show you Emily's and Jake's life before they met. You will learn about how they became to be the people you first meet in Sweetness.

If you would like to be a part of the cover release and/or review Bittersweet when both are ready, just shoot me an email at lindsaypaige@ymail.com and we will work something out!

I feel as if I'm leaving something out. Oh well. Once I remember I will be back! :) Have a terrific day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!