NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Without a Doubt, I'm Revealing This Chapter!

Oh, I think I'm having too much fun with the title of my next New Adult Romance, Without a Doubt. ;) Anyway, today, I'm sharing with you the prologue and first chapter of WaD. Every month from now until the release, I'm going to reveal a chapter from the book until you've read the first five chapters.

If you want to read the chapters before I post them on the blog, then you should sign up for my monthly newsletter because my subscribers get the link first.

Without further ado, here is your first look into Emerson' and Eva's story. Enjoy!

Emerson Montgomery loves his high school sweetheart, Kelly Price. He'd do anything for her, including agreeing to a break where they'll see other people as he heads off to college. Struggling with the break and guilt over dating other people, Emerson meets Eva, a beautiful, funny, easygoing, and nosey junior.

Eva Harvey chose this particular college with the hopes of fulfilling her own fairytale and falling in love at the same college where her parents met. She does her best to go with the flow and simply see what happens, but Emerson simultaneously causes her to fall in love while making her second guess everything along the way.

There's some things you know without a doubt. However, Eva causes Emerson to doubt everything he believes about his future while he causes her to doubt what's right in front of her. Can they find a way to erase all doubts or will it tear them apart in the process?
Preorder Without a Doubt on iBooks, B&N, or Kobo, and add the book to your to-read shelf on Goodreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!