NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Without a Doubt, I love these shirts!



Here's the first look into some of the Without a Doubt swag. I am in love with these t-shirts. The cover looks beautiful on them.

Now, let me explain the front of the shirts. As you can see, I've described the characters...sort of.

Emerson is comfy, prettier, sweeter, experienced, and a cover hog.

Eva is nosey, older, wiser, funnier, and quicker on her feet.

They sort of keep track of their adjectives in the book. Here's a little unedited teaser, showing how it starts.

His thumbs knead my hand for a bit until he asks for the other one.

“You know, I think I'm going to be the one having to convince you to keep me around,” he says once he's done.

“Are you kidding me? You just massaged my hands for me. You're a keeper.” He laughs, but then I realize what he said, and add, “Why do you think that?” I turn my head, barely able to make out the grin on his face.

“You're older, wiser, quicker on your feet, and prettier. You're taking all the good adjectives from me.”

I try not to giggle. “Would you like the prettier one then?”

He chuckles. “Yes, thank you."

So, that's where it comes from! Last thing I'll add is that there's a bit of a story behind Emerson having the "experienced" adjective, and I think it's a bit funny, if I say so myself! You'll have to read the book to find out what it is. ;)

I really, really, really can't wait for y'all to meet Eva and Emerson on December 18th. That's all I have for now!

Preorder Without a Doubt on iBooks, B&N, or Kobo, and add to Goodreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!