NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Yummy in my Tummy - Mini Chicken and Broccoli Pies

Yummy in my Tummy is where I share my favorite recipe from the week.

I didn't do a lot of cooking until I moved into a place of my own last year, so since I have to eat and didn't know what to cook, I started searching for recipes.

I found today's recipe a while back on Betty Crocker's website, tried it, and loved it so much that I only cook this when I know I won't have company. I don't want to share and I want to eat every last one of them myself because they are just that good. While it's not a new one I'm trying, I'm fixing it today and knew it was worthy of a share.
Picture from recipe page on Betty Crocker's website

What's better than chicken, broccoli, cheese, and something that's so easy to make?! Nothing! Plus, look at how cute they are! I'm telling you, you must try these Impossible Easy Mini Chicken and Broccoli Pies.

That's all for this week! Did y'all cook anything delicious and worthy of sharing with me? I'm always looking for new things to try! :) You can always find recipes I've tried and enjoyed on my Yummy in my Tummy Pinterest board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!