NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Sarcastic Song Shuffle - March Edition

The Sarcastic Song Shuffle is a monthly feature hosted by The Sarcastic Palmtree. I liked the idea of this, and music is a big part of writing, so of course I had to participate.

All you do is grab your iPod/iPhone/whatever you listen to music on, hit shuffle and list the next 10 songs that show up.

Here's my playlist:

1.  Cold December Night - Michael Bublé 
2. Addicted - Saving Abel
3. He Didn't Have to Be - Brad Paisley
4. Pickin' Wildflowers - Keith Anderson
5. September - Chris Daughtry
6. Hey, Soul Sister- Train
7. I'll Follow You - Shinedown
8. Not Afraid - Eminem
9. Every Story Runs Out of Rain - Gary Allen
10. You and I - Lady GaGa

There you have it! I have a wide variety and no embarrassing songs one again! (Unless you count the Christmas song, which you can't, because I love that song.)

This is a blog hop, so be sure to head over to the Sarcastic Palmtree to see her list as well as links to more lists! Great way to find new music and see what others listen to. :)

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo for Daughtry! I need to look a few of these up. Thanks again for participating!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!