NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Monday, October 13, 2014

Monday's Book Spotlight

This is back too! Only because I've read some books that I have to share with you! If you haven't read Sarina Bowen's The Ivy Years series yet, you're seriously missing out. Each of the (beautiful) covers will take you to their respective Goodreads pages.




I've read and loved every single one of these and I can't wait for the next one.  My favorite (even though I loved them all) is The Understatement of the Year.

Not only does it have a ton of hockey action, but the story is simply touching.

Really, they are all my favorites because they all bring something new and different and you can't help but fall in love with them all!

Go. Read. These. Books!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!