NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Friday, September 26, 2014

Bracing the Blue Line - Fun Fact 11

Well, here we are. A day before the big day with the very last fun fact. I hope you've enjoyed seeing them all and learning a bit more about how this book came to be.


This is so, so true. I don't have a favorite. There's no way I could choose between my guys!

You can add Bracing the Blue Line to your to-read shelf and enter a giveaway on Goodreads. It's the last day to enter, so go, go, go! It's also the last day to pre-order for the special price of $2.99 on Amazon, iBooks, B&N, or Kobo. The price will go up, so go save some money and pre-order it now!

While I don't have favorite, you might be able to choose one. I'll leave you and the last fun fact with this:

Captain Neil Lawson
Goalie Grant Faison
Defenseman Winston Brooks
Who will be your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!