NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Coming to TNVAE? Read this!

If you are attending the Tennessee Valley Author Event this Saturday in Knoxville, then I have a special surprise for you!

The first person to walk up to me and say the code word will be given a You Before Me swag pack. In case you don't remember, that includes all of these awesome You Before Me items: a signed paperback, a signed bookmark, a lip balm, a magnet, a Get Out of Jail Free card, a bath bomb, and a t-shirt!

All of it will be in a cute, little, convenient bag for the person who says the following code word to me first:

Code Word:
Bubbles

Not only because "bubbles" is an awesome word, but I think it's fitting considering all the bubble baths in this book. So there you have it! First person to come up to me at the event and say, "bubbles," will go home with a You Before Me swag pack! Write it down, pin it to your shirt, set up an event in your calendar with an email reminder, tattoo it on your hand, whatever you have to do to remember the code word! ;) 

Or you could like me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter because I'll post a reminder there before the event as well. Good luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!