NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Where Should I Go?

If you've visited the Schedule tab lately, you'll notice it's a little small. I have a few more things to place up there in the coming year, so yay! Let me do a little recap before I get into the point of this post.

My only (and very first) signing this year is next month at the Tennessee Valley Author Event in Knoxville. I'm only planning on attending two for 2015. With how these things are planned, 2016 events are already in process. That said, I'm hoping to attend a signing in the UK that year, but I also want to do one here in the States.

This is where you come into play. I've created a form where readers can submit states that they would like me to visit. The most popular state is the one I will try to go to. Sounds fun, right? Well, go submit your state!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!