NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Don't Miss My Newsletters!

As you know, 2014 brought big changes to my monthly newsletter. I've made another little tweak that I want to tell you about, and I'm going to throw in another reason why you don't want to miss my newsletters! I'm telling you, you are going to want to sign up for them!

Aside from the already awesome perks you receive by subscribing, here is the new change:

In addition to the monthly email on the first of every month, you can elect to receive an email on release days. This way, you can receive all the information about the new book on the day of publication instead of waiting for the next monthly email.

And that's not all!

Subscribers who wish to receive release day emails will be entered into a giveaway. One lucky person will win a swag pack for that new release! And there may just be a signed paperback included. ;) 

But wait! There's more!

You are going to want to sign up before the May newsletter goes out. Why? Well, there's a little book I have releasing in June called You Before Me. Heard of it? Great! I may be sharing the cover and the first chapter with subscribers in the next newsletter. I'll be sharing those next month here on the blog, but not until late May. So if you want to get it first, better sign up!

One last thing!

Because I'll be posting the first chapter here as well, only subscribers will get to read the second chapter of You Before Me before the release. And that leaves only one last infomercial thing to say...

What are you waiting for?! 

See all the perks here and sign up for my monthly newsletter here

P.S. Be on the lookout tomorrow for a new and hilarious hockey commercial.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!