NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

What a CRAZY Year!!!

This year has been the wildest ever, but I've loved every second of it. I hope I have many more years like this to come because it's been absolutely wonderful.

Here's a recap.
  • I turned 19. 
  • I have attended three Penguins/Canes games and the Pens have won each one! 
  • Always released.
  • Mary Smith became my co-author! I met her in person and loved her even more! We started writing and finished the first draft in just two weeks. We've been writing ever since and have published two books in our trilogy, along with a novella. I can't wait to continue writing with her in the new year and see what amazing things are sure to come for us. Mary has become a best friend. After this year, I honestly I don't what I would do without her!
  • The fifth Bold as Love book was not only given a title and release date, but I finished it completely. I can't wait to share Our Happily Ever After with you on the 13th! The cover will reveal tomorrow!
  • I completed another semester of college and have been 99% anxiety-free. If you missed it, you can read my post on that here.
  • I also completed my Goodreads Reading Challenge goal to read 50 books! Woohoo! You can see all of those books on Goodreads, if you want to check them out.
In short, I've had an awesome year all the way around! 

I hope your year has been great as well and that 2014 will be even better for you and your family. Share a highlight of yours from 2013 in the comments! I would love to see it!

1 comment:

  1. :) :D Congrats! I can't wait for the last book in the Penalty Kill Trilogy :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!