NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Friday, November 8, 2013

Another Hockey-Related Commercial

The first commercial I posted on the blog when I decided to post a funny one every week was a hockey commercial. It's my all time favorite, but I've found another. I shared it on Facebook last month, but I had to share again.

I've been watching most of the Carolina Hurricanes games on TV with the BFF. That's her team and pretty much all of their games are aired here. So I watch them with her. Plus, I like saying Khudobin. (He's one of their goalies.)

Anyway, this is an adorable little commercial that all hockey fans can appreciate.



My favorite line is, "We will try not to fight." What are some hockey commercials that you love? They don't have to be funny, just a good one! Share in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!