NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday's Book Spotlight

Unfortunately, another week has gone by and I haven't read anything. The weekend before last, I was in VA visiting. This past weekend, I met the fabulous Mary Smith. I've been a busy girl! For a second, I debated on having a spotlight this week, but decided that I could spotlight the next book I'm hoping to read. Let me know if you have read it and what you think!

Hooked (Hooked, #1)
When Native American Fredricka ‘Fred’ Oday is invited to become the only girl on the school’s golf team, she can’t say no. This is an opportunity to shine, win a scholarship and go to university, something no one in her family has done. 

But Fred’s presence on the team isn’t exactly welcome — especially not to rich golden boy Ryan Berenger, whose best friend was kicked off the team to make a spot for Fred.

But there’s no denying that things are happening between the girl with the killer swing and the boy with the killer smile...

GET HOOKED ON A GIRL NAMED FRED.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!