NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Friday, July 12, 2013

Did someone say SALE?

In honor of Always releasing Monday, I'm having a sale! If you haven't read the series yet, now is the time to snatch them off the virtual shelves! This will be for two days only so grab them while you can!


Sweetness is FREE! 
Start the series off with the first installment that had Reading, Eating, & Dreaming saying, "It's an emotional story filled with charming characters that are impossible to resist."

I'm Yours is only 99 pennies! 
Follow Jake and Emily in the second installment that had Angels R Kids/Furkids saying, "The romance is just so sweet and tender and I felt like I could feel the love between Jake and Emily as I read the book."

Whatever It Takes is only 99 cents too!
According to Fred, the third installment is "a worthy and richly readable successor to “Sweetness” and “I’m Yours” that will leave fans of this charming and emotionally imaginative young author satisfied … but only until the promised next installment."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!