NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Looking for Participants in Relation to Mental Health Awareness Month

May is Mental Health Awareness Month and I'm looking for people to guest post.

Do you have a mental disorder? Do you know someone who does? Do you have an inspiring story to tell? I want to hear from you and what you have to say. Share a challenging time in your life that you overcame. I want to hear your story. You can talk about that challenging time or how you deal with your mental disorder. Talk techniques or just how you survive a bad day. Let's inspire people and spread awareness.

If you are interested in guest posting, email me your story at lindsay_paige(AT)mail(DOT)com and it could be featured on the blog in May! Make sure that you include the following details:

-First name and last name initial.
-Age
-Disorder
-State/Provence/Country

I will email those who will be featured. The information above along with the story is the only thing that will be shared on the blog. I'm not going to post full names or emails. Feel free to include links that relate to your disorder so it can be included in the post and others can read more about it.

Please join in my effort to raise awareness in May. I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!