NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Answer to the Question You've Been Asking

I keep getting a lot of emails, comments, etc about the release/title of book four. I figure the best way to let everyone know is through a post. So, here we go.

I do not know the title of book four yet. When I have decided one, you will know. I promise.
I do not know the release of book four yet. I'm not at a stage in the writing process where I can give an accurate date. The best I can do right now, is say 2013. If it happens before then, I will let  y'all know! :)

Thank you for inquiring about book four. It makes me feel good to know that so many of you are excited for the next step of Emily and Jake's story. Have a lovely day y'all.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to it, I like those kids. but do it in your own time. A good book comes at its own pace, if you force it, it will show.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!