NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Bad experiences

Throw your fit and get it all out. After that, learn from the bad experience and move on. That is exactly what I am doing after working for a company that was extremely unprofessional. That is all I will say about my experience. I'm done and I'm moving on.

HOWEVER,

if I have one more bad work-related experience, I may well just give up on the public work field and work for myself. Someway, somehow.

This is just a bad day and it required a bit of posting. Thanks for reading. As always, you're comments are welcomed. I'm feeling extra open-minded today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!