NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Bad experiences

Throw your fit and get it all out. After that, learn from the bad experience and move on. That is exactly what I am doing after working for a company that was extremely unprofessional. That is all I will say about my experience. I'm done and I'm moving on.

HOWEVER,

if I have one more bad work-related experience, I may well just give up on the public work field and work for myself. Someway, somehow.

This is just a bad day and it required a bit of posting. Thanks for reading. As always, you're comments are welcomed. I'm feeling extra open-minded today. :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I hope more and more people have experience like yours trusting themselves, and the growing numbers of those stories can help us all learn more how to effectively regain our health and sense of well being over the long term.
    Best Of Tricks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!