NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Claire and those photos: EXTRA SCENE

If you have read Sweetness, you immediately know what I'm talking about. If you haven't, then I suggest that you read no further because it's about to get spoilerly.

A lot of people who have read Sweetness wonder how Claire got her hands on those pictures. Well, I'm here to tell you how.

Claire decided she was going to dig into Emily's past and see what she could find. Thanks to having to do an introduction in each class, Emily shared what town she moved from. Claire did a little research and found Judy, Emily's mom.

Read the following extra scene to learn how it happened:

Claire knocks on the door of the home of Emily's mother. A dishelved woman opens the door, straggering. Claire notes that her hand tightens on the door knob as Judy struggles to stand.

"What do you want," Judy slurs.

"I'm a friend of Emily's. Can I come in and talk to you?"

"That little whore. C'mon in, I guess."

Claire wrinkles her nose at the smell of a house that hasn't been cleaned in a while. Dirty dishes are scattered about. Rotten food is left in the dishes and flies are buzzing around. Carefully, as if she might catch a disease, Claire takes a seat on the couch.

"Did you know my daughter is a whore? She convinced my husband to divorce me and then she goes sleeping around!"

Claire watches Judy carefully as the older woman moves about, obviously searching for something.

"You don't believe me, do you? You want proof?"

Claire perks up and nods, never speaking a word because she was a bit afraid to inhale. Judy begins the search, shoving papers and dishes aside until she pulls out a dusty envelope. Curtly, Judy hands them over to Claire.

Jackpot. Claire finds several naked picture of Emily. This is her chance to expose Emily for what she really is: a good-for-nothing whore. Maybe, after she posted the pictures all over school, Jake would finally see that Emily is not the right girl for him.

"Do you mind if I take these?"

"I don't care!"

"Who are you again," Judy asks. "Why are you here? Get out of my house!"

With that, Claire quickly leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!