NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Monday, March 26, 2012

Monday's Book Spotlight


Love Means Zero
This is a new feature where you can learn about my favorite books. Book Spotlight will probably be my favorite feature because I love talking about books and this is my chance to share my favorites with you! I hope you will enjoy this new feature.

A chance encounter in a Rome hotel, two tremendously damaging photographs, and Hilton Joliet's life is instantly altered. Previously working a dead-end job as an assistant in a portrait studio, she is now a freelance photographer for Game Set Match magazine, "the Us Weekly of tennis," as she calls it. Thrown rapidly into a jet-setting life of world-class tennis, the best seats at the best matches, and trailing the hottest young tennis stars and their model and actress girlfriends, Hilton, a former tennis player herself, can't imagine a more fun job or a better way to jump-start her career while her boyfriend Luke finishes law school. As Hilton spends more and more time away from home, grows closer and closer to Tanner Bruin-the world-ranked No. 3 player on whom she's always had a huge crush-and becomes more and more hated by Aubrey Gage-the actress girlfriend of world-ranked No. 6 player Haidin Bayliss-Luke keeps a secret from her that could drastically change their six-year relationship. It is through Hilton's discovery of that secret, her love for the tennis tour, and her front-row glimpse into its most high-profile relationships that she starts to see how love doesn't always mean near as much as she thought it did.

I'm a tennis player and fan. I like taking pictures. Daisy Jordan takes my two favorite things to do and puts them into one book. This is what I like to call My Dream Life. I lived through Hilton and loved every second of it. This book swept me away and sucked me in until I was fully addicted.

When I went to gather information for this post, I was shocked to see that there is only a couple of reviews and ratings for this book! Go check it out! It's a home run, out of the park book for me.

That's it for this week's book spotlight. Tune in next week to see my all-time favorite book from an all-time favorite author.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!