NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Friday, December 2, 2011

10 Random Facts about me

Today, I'm sharing 10 very random facts about myself. Enjoy!

1. When my future husband proposes, I hope he buys the ring from Jared's because thanks to those commercials, I've always wanted to hold my hand up and say, "He went to Jared's!!!"

2. I love riding in the car alone. Most people (that I know) rather have a riding buddy. Me? I rather be alone because when my favorite song comes on, I don't have someone turning it down so they can tell me something. They never wait until the song is over. That's the main reason why I like driving alone.

3. I am homebound due to my anxiety issues.

4. If you look at my room, you may see chaos. I see an organized mess.

5. I love quotes. It's always a good day when I find a quote to add to my list on Goodreads.

6. Sometimes when I'm tweeting, I feel as if it's only because it's my way of talking to myself without appearing weird.

7. I've been an aunt since I was five years old.

8. I've been on a 9 day trip to Costa Rica.

9. While shots/drawing blood doesn't bother me mentally, I'll faint anyway.

10. I really, really, really want to go to England.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!