NEW SITE

Hey! Thanks for visiting. This site is no longer active. Please visit my new website here. Thanks!

-Lindsay
7/12/2016

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What's Going on in Lindsay's World of Writing

Hey everyone! I hope you are having a wonderful day! I just wanted to drop by and let you know what I'm working on.

The first one is called Don't Panic as of right now. It's about a girl who is very much like me. She will suffer from anxiety as I do and a guy, who also suffers from anxiety, will be there to help her through this wild and scary experience.

The next one doesn't have a title yet. It's about best friends who are in love. It's not your usual best friends' romance because they don't constantly wonder if they are doing the right thing. They don't worry if they will mess up their friendship because they are too deep in love to believe they could risk it. They were wrong.

The last one I'm working on is called Silent Tears. It is about abuse and it brings up first loves as in Sweetness. However, the abuse is physical and so she really has to try and see things more clearly, especially when her first love shows up.

So that's it for me! Check out the pages listed at the top while you're here.

Have a fabulous week.
Lindsay Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!